Hi. I'm...I'm.. I don't know my name..I don't have a name but Chikki calls me Kari,so my name is Kari. Yes!I'm Kari! If your wondering who is Chikki,let me tell you. Chikki is my best friend. I have no friends other than Chikki. We are lonely in the forest. No other animals live here. If your wondering about my parents,I don't really know about them. I got separated from them years ago,when I was nearly 3 or maybe 4, but I remember Chikki saved me from the accident. I don't know how old am I. I forgot many memories since I was young and because of the car crash,it is all blurry.I know a little english becuse I got my english book here. It has many words. There is a small den over here,we sleep there at night after eating food. The whole day,I keep riding with him. He is really funny and adventurous. I'm a jungle boy. A jungle boy who lives with a dragon. Chikki is a dragon and he can give out fire but he does not hurt me. He can fly and swim....
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting our site. We hope you enjoyed reading here.